Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Green Laces



When my sister was taking these pictures she wanted me to do something with my hands? She told me to do something I would normally do...so I picked up a leaf. Now, I don't normally pick up leaves and begin to play with them as I stare off into the landscape, but whatever.








 I personally felt that throughout this photo "shoot", I kept making a ton of silly faces and you can tell me if you feel that this is the case.






Funny story with these shoes. I was walking to Spanish class on third block and there's this group of kids that decide it's time to socialize in the middle of the hall way. Anyways, me trying to avoid colliding with them end up getting my shoe laces tangled up and caught around the hook of the boot. I fell on my hands luckily, but not lucky enough for my shoe's. The shoes ripped and I had to walk around with them tapped for the rest of the day (there still taped in these photos), and now have to get them sent out to get fixed!


Anyways, I hope you like it!




Jacket; Merona(From Target)
Button up shirt; American Eagle
Sweater; Mossimo(From Target)
Scarf; Merona(From Target)
gloves; Merona(From Target)
shoes;Vans
Socks;Merona(From Target)


Also, I go to Target a lot…almost all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment