Saturday, January 7, 2012

Off-Duty Soldier


I wore a variation of this outfit to school once, and I didn't get the reaction I was expecting. Everyone completely disregarded the fashion aspect of it, and instead asked me throughout the entire day, whether or not I was joining the military. No, I'm not, by the way.



Quickly, I just want to comment on the location of this photo "shoot" (?). I live in a town in PA where the forest is literally in my backyard. It's pretty gorgeous throughout all seasons, and it makes for some good pictures. Okay, that's enough.






These are legit combat boots. No seriously. I had to order them from an army catalog. According to my dad, they're the best, and I agree. On top of being trendy (everyone and their mom is rocking combat boots), they're functional and long lasting. I can't help feeling like a badass whenever I'm wearing these babies. They're awesome.


Jean Jacket- Levi's (from Sears)
Shirt- Converse (from Target)
Camo Pants- Merona from Target
Boots- Matterhorn
Ring- Passed down from my dad (He got it at a Native American Pow Wow)

No comments:

Post a Comment