Saturday, February 4, 2012

Peanut


Hey ya'll, I know I haven't  posted anything in forever but I'm back! In the picture above I'm carrying the ever so dapper Peanut, the cutest, and possibly most snobbish, dog you'll ever meet. He's a mix breed of York Shire Terrier and Poodle. If you go near this dog when he's with my mom, there's a possibility that he might bite your hand off. I'm not joking when I tell you this. I don't know how he does it but he's at you in a flash, it's ridiculous!


I got the necklace I'm wearing here at a huge yard sale type thing that I go to during the summer in Massachusetts. The guy that I brought it from was in another world or something. I asked him what Native American tribe he got it from, and he told me Navajo, which is like the most common tribe. Then I asked if it was real bone. It took him nearly ten minutes to answer, and I still don't believe it's real bone but I got it for five bucks, so I really don't care that much, I just felt like sharing.





Shirt- Converse
Vest- Club Room
Jeans- Levis
Shoes- Clarks
Necklace- Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment