Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday Haul!


Hola mi amigos! So, if you haven't already guessed, today's my birthday! I'm never really sure what to ask for, so this year I just asked for money. This way, everyone's happy, and I get to decide exactly what I want. The quality of the pictures aren't the best in this post, so bare with me. I went to three different stores, and this is what I got. Enjoy. =]


These first pieces of clothing are from Target. You cant tell from the picture, but the colors are actually very vibrant. If there are any people into astrological signs out there, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of the Cancer buying crab socks.


The next pieces are from Old Navy. Despite what you might think of the store in the past, Old Navy is actually a great place to get a lot of basics. If you look hard enough, I'm sure you'll find a piece you really like. It's not all giant Old Navy logo sweat shirts anymore (though if you looked, there might still be some lurking in the corners).


Once again, the clothing is a lot dimmer in these pictures than in person. I got these pieces from T. J. Maxx. I'm really excited about the pants I got today. They're Levi's colored skinny jeans. You can't tell, but they're actually a nice emerald color. 



Last but not least, pictures of my sexy cake. I got Red Velvet (because it's amazing). Anyways, liked the candles in the store, but they ended up melting and breaking every where like a bunch of spazzes,but it's whateva! I hope you enjoyed, I should have up some new looks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment