Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Carpenters* Suck!


Hey guys! I'm a little late on posting this, but I wore this yesterday. My dad and I went out to pick up my sister from college when we drove by this cool abandoned company. I really liked the look of it, so I decided to take some photos. 

















By the way, there was a beaver that ran out this door as we approached it.




Every time I see the PK kid sign, I feel a little at home again.=]



My sister said I remind her of Superman here when he rips off his clothes to save some random people.





When I see this picture, it's almost like I just finished some graffiti and stepped back to admire it. In reality, I'm trying to decipher what it says.






Jean Vest: DIY
Leather-sleeve Hoodie: Forever 21 Men
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Mark Anthony (from Kohl's)




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! That was my sistERs favorite part of the outfit.

      Delete
  2. That jacket is killer. Love all the scenes you shot at.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete