Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hurricane Sandy's a life ruiner...She ruins lives


Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. Due to the hurricane, I've been out of power for some time. Now that I'm back, I just wanted to make a quick Halloween post (even though it was postponed to Saturday here in Pennsylvania). I hope you enjoy! =]


Gabi was Steve from Mincraft for Halloween. I helped paint all the little pixels on her head along with my older sister. I t was really cute helping her walk up to the doors because she couldn't see much through the head we made, and she kinda bobbed from door to door.


Skeleton Crew-neck: DIY project 
Shoes: Salvation Army 
Jean Button-up: Levi's 

4 comments:

  1. My sis is on the east coast and she said she still has no power...good to see you made it out with your style intact :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the biggest thing to deal with was no hot water for a whole week. I hope your sister gets power back soon, and that she's safe.

      Delete
  2. That is such an awesome sweater, would you mind if I do it also? Btw, I am glad that you survived the Hurricane. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't mind if you also do the sweater, I'm glad that I could have inspired you. Thank you for wishing well towards me, and have a beautiful day!=]

      Delete