Monday, January 14, 2013

In which I spend all of my time in the woods...


So, I'm basically a tree nymph throughout this whole post. I'm climbing on trees, and frolicking through the woods. It's crazy, I know. This is a pretty long post so bare with me but, it was fun! Both the sweater and pants I'm wearing are from Urban Outfitters, they're both very comfortable; especially the sweater. Aside from that, they were both on sale and, that's always great.=] 









(Look at me climbing a tree, who do I think I am!?!)



The lighting was really off here, I apologize.


There was just a random path of moss in the middle of the forest (fairies!).



My sister Bianca usually takes pictures of me but, she was busy at the moment so my friend Darien helped me out. I decided to be a creep and take this pic when she wasn't looking.  


Scarf: Forever 21 Men
Sweater: Deter Clothing (From Urban Outfitters)
Jeans: Standard Cloth (From Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Clarks 

No comments:

Post a Comment