Friday, July 26, 2013

Sun Moon






Hey! So first I just want to say how much I love the leopard vans I'm wearing throughout the post. I don't know what it is about them but they honestly match with every outfit I pair them with! I also got this shirt from 'The Mountain', they have like a line of T-shirts that have really fun and whimsical paintings on them and the shirts are already pre-washed so there really comfy and never stiff, My fairy shirt from a previous post is also from them. I really like the shirts because of the fantasy aspect to them. I've also posted a close up pic of my hair just to show all the different shades in there. Hope you guys like it and don't forget to follow my instagram @head_fullofcurls !

T-Shirt-The Mountain
Jeans- H&M
Sneakers- Vans (Doren)

No comments:

Post a Comment