Monday, August 19, 2013

The State of Dreaming





Hi! So I've come to the realization that I'm either extremely goofy looking in pictures or extremely morbid, I guess I wasn't feeling the goofy today? Even though I look miserable I'm actually okay if anything I'm just a little worried about my return to school, I honestly just hate having to become friends with new people. Either way I'm gonna have to try my best! The only thing that's really awesome right now is how it barely feels like summer anymore where I live (thank the lord!) which means I can start wearing layers in a few short months! I honestly don't like summer like at all, I'm always stumped on what I should wear because if were all being honest, who in their right mind would want to wear anything when it's hot as balls out!?!

Don't forget to follow my instagram @head_fullofcurls



Jean Jacket- Levis 
Button up- Old Navy
Navy Pants- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment